Thursday, August 19, 2010

On Second Thought....

I hadn't started a blog before now, because I didn't think I had anything to say.  But, seriously, who am I kidding? I have plenty to say! I have thoughts!  So, you lucky people out there in the blogeverse I thought I'd share them with you!

Today I went in search of a cream bronzer.  I seem to be on an anti powder kick this summer.  I just think the whole look is better with that dewy non-dryish look on my face.  I was very excited about looking into Chanel's Bronze Universel I've heard so much about all over YouTube.  Everyone just raves about it and you just gotta love that Chanel packaging.  Now I expected it to be expensive, I mean, heellloo, it's Chanel, right?  I was perfectly prepared to pay $32, $33, $34 for it.  Which I  thought was well over priced.  But noooooo!  Hold on to your pants folks, it is $48 freakin' dollars!  I really had to catch my breath.  Practically 50 bucks?! You just have to be kidding me! What the hell is in this stuff?  Really!  I have to know what makes it worth that price besides the fact that is says Chanel on the box! Now don't get me wrong, I like to pamper myself as much as the next girl.  Well that's not exactly true, I probably like to pamper myself more than the next girl. Just ask my husband, or my sisters, or my parents, they'll tell you.  I'm afraid it's a trait I'm passing along to my 7 year old daughter as well.  But, I digress.  That price is just ridiculous!  Anyway, I then when all over town, i.e.; Walmart, Rite Aid, CVS, the grocery store, and Walgreens and did not find one single cream bronzer anywhere! WTF?! Am I doomed to pay department store prices?  If so, that totally sucks!  It's just a bummer that some of the good stuff is so far out of reach. :-( If any of you guys know of any cream bronzers please let me know, I'm just dying to try one out.  See ya later!  xxMeg

No comments:

Post a Comment